Friday, August 1, 2008

New Roommates

Well I've been here in Grosse Pointe for about 24 hours.  Today I had lunch with a guy who is a recent GP grad and MSU-bound.  He's excited to be a leader in East Lansing and it was great to spend some time with him.  Then I spent the rest of my day getting organized and putting some things away in my new home.  I walked around the downtown for a bit, bought some milk, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and red vines.   Took a couple long phone calls from two great friends, and figured out that my internet will continue to be questionable and my tv doesn't work.  BUT...I do have some new roommates.  About 300 mayflys found their way into my little apartment and are now glued to whichever light I leave on.  I'm not sure what to do about this other than avoid looking up.  

I guess I've got an alternative answer for the "what's up?" question now.  Especially if my name was Luke Granger.

No comments: