Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Senior Day

So I went to my last MSU basketball game on Sunday, at least as a student.  My last time down in the lower bowl of the Izzone.  Some of my friends weren't able to be there, but I was able to bring some YL guys.  It was probably the second most memorable game I've been to.  103-74...MSU ROUT.  Here are some pictures:



Kalin Lucas driving to the rim








4 studs









It was senior day...why not?







I've tried my best to not label anything I do as the "last time" but I'm starting to see the writing on the wall.  In a few months I'll be done with this 4 year chapter of my life.  So here I am in the midst of my last spring break, during my last semester of college.  I just went to my last Izzone game and I've already been to my last football game.  Pretty soon I'll sit at my last YL leadership.  This won't be my last blog (you exhale now, it'll be okay :)  I'm not sure where I'm going or what I'll be doing, but I know that God has been faithful and will continue to be.  I've got less than 2 months left and I'm excited for the last dance I've got here in EL.

1 comment:

Emily Moiseeff said...

i love nostalgia... don't worry though chris, i'm not worried about your spartan love fading at all after graduation :) go green!