Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Heat!

After weeks of sleeping outside, I'm finally sleeping indoors again!  Okay, I wasn't actually sleeping outside, but it sure felt like it.  For the past few weeks the furnace that supplies my room with heat hasn't been working.  Combinations of no air and cold air have been keeping my bedroom at a balmy 52 degrees.  

With the temperature holding steady at my preferred 65-67 degrees, I can cut the number of fleece blankets down from 6, limit winter hat wearing to outdoors only, and actually hang out and do homework in my room.  

Please try and contain your excitement over all this...I'm trying to do the same!


1 comment:

Dana said...

hey chris:) i didn't know you had a blog. now you know that i read it, i hope you should probably step it up a notch. :)