Thursday, February 14, 2008

Icy Sidewalks

Anyone that has walked around on campus the past few days has probably noticed that very few of the sidewalks are actually clear of the remnants of the past few weeks of winter storms.  Walking around in all slush/ice/snow/muck is not really all that fun.  Why can't someone just clear off the sidewalks?  That way I won't worry about slipping, splashing myself or someone else with slush, or some other terrible tragedy.  It is kind of funny to me how annoyed it has made me though.  It does remind me, however, of one of my favorite passages, Habakkuk 3:17-19.  I can't say that my life is so bad that it rivals having no food to eat, but nonetheless, there's a lot on my plate (I want to say that last sentence is ironic, but I know that's not the right word for it.  But I don't know what else.  Any ideas?  I just know it was weird/funny).  Anyways, just like walking around on icy sidewalks, the next steps of my life are unsure.  What do I do?  Where do I go?  What kind of job do I seek/take?  And Shannon...!?  

I guess there aren't that many questions.  Just a lot of depth behind them.  

Not a path for the feet, but feet for the path.



No comments: