Monday, March 10, 2008

"Snap Back to Reality...

...oh there goes gravity."  I'm sure you're all familiar with that quote from Eminem.  I seriously love that song...it's catchy, and I think it tells a great story.  That story really has nothing to do with my life, but that first line does do a darn good job explaining how I'm currently feeling.  It's currently Sunday night, the Sunday night only a few hours before the Monday morning that officially ends Spring Break 2008.  No more sleeping in late, no more completely free afternoons, no more homework-free evenings.  So bring on the papers, studying, and endless homework, late nights and early mornings, and hectic schedules once again.  I'm ready.

It'll be alright though...I actually ended up having a great break.  I caught up on a lot of sleep, worked out quite a bit, and took some time for myself to unwind and reflect.  All much needed things.  I took a great trip out to Chicago which I'll probably mention a little more in a later post.  

So for now, I leave you all with this question.  When you make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, what do you spread first - the PB or the J?  I always go jelly first because it is much easier to wipe off the knife on the bread than peanut butter, since you obviously don't want to mix the two ingredients.  However, some of my friends (whom shall remain nameless) go with the PB first, much to my surprise / dismay.  

So are you a PB person or a J person?  Please leave a comment with an answer...I'll conduct an un-official survey and reflect on the results later.  In the meantime, have a great start to your week!

4 comments:

Dana said...

yeah when you blog about chicago you better blog about me... and our random meeting in cosi... and how it was amazing but also so funny.

you never comment on my blog:(

Katie said...

PB always first.
Here's the other question - do you put the PB on the other slice of bread, or on top of the jelly?

Alison said...

i go with PB first. it holds the jessy in and dosent all smeer out. i put PB on both slices and J on one!

Dana said...

thanks for commenting and your observation/addition in your comment... you profound genius you:)