Thursday, May 8, 2008

Looking back to look ahead

So I realized that when you save a draft then eventually post it, Blogger will post it with the date and time you originally saved the post.  So it's not magic that I went grocery shopping today but was able to write about it on Tuesday.  Although that would have been cool.  It's kind of like that April Fool's joke from Gmail.  Anyways.

For today, I'm going to go with the Top 10 Reasons why I'm excited about this Summer:

10. Playing catch in the park by my house
9. Golf.  Lots of golf
8. Sleeping in 
7. Lots of reading
6. Tigers games (tbd)
5. Going to the grad parties of the seniors I've known for 4 years 
4. TWL Work Weekend
3. Spending quality time with friends without having to simultaneously study
2. Transitioning to Grosse Pointe
1. Sending Shan off to Ecuador...then welcoming her home!

No comments: