Monday, May 19, 2008

Just making sure

It's pretty late right now, and I'm not too sure why I'm still awake.  My average bed time if I've been at home has been right around midnight.  I was talking to my friend earlier today how late 1 and 2 AM feels these days.  It was normal to be awake that late during my college years (because that was SO long ago), but these days if I wake up on Monday, I'm going to bed before the clock turns Tuesday.  But not tonight my friends, because I'm wearing my rebel hat.

Well, not exactly.

Anyways, today was a good day.  I woke up for church (a small miracle considering my sleep patterns of the last 7 days), had a solid session of frisbee tossing in the park, and made the highest quality omelette of my life tonight (of the 5 total I've cooked myself).  I also helped my friend Mere buy a new Mac today off eBay.  Walking her into the land of Mac was quite the honor and privilege.  Welcome to the club MLA.


No comments: