Saturday, May 31, 2008

If my life were on SportsCenter...

...these would be the 5 best plays of the past week or so:
 
5. Great hustle by Jay Granger sparks a late inning rally



4. Bowled a strike in my first throw in nearly 5 months at our Mason YL bowling fundraiser
3. Hit a 30 foot bunker shot to within 7 inches of the pin
2. Channeled my inner Bill Russell to block a shot (12th of my career), rebound it, and start the fast break
1. Jay Granger scores the tying run in his baseball game



And these would be in the SportsCenter Not Top 10:

5. Lost 3 in a row in ping-pong to Tony at TWL 
4. My bowling scores from today: 107 (good warm-up), 128 (pretty good but could improve), 96 (choked on the last ball to break 100), 76, (fell apart at the seams)
3. Contributed a 1-10 shooting performance to an overall team effort of (approximately) 4-55 shooting in a 12-4 loss at IM West
2. Bowled almost as many gutter balls over 4 games (13) as I did strikes (14)
1. I hit 0 out of 9 fairways last week

1 comment:

lu said...

Thank you Chris! First for being at Jay's game to cheer him on. Second for actually videoing him sliding into home plate!

And I like how you called me a "young lady" in your previous post - HA! Are you trying to butter me up so we'll invite you for dinner soon?

Laura