Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Drab

So I finally went and bought my cap and gown today.  So what if I'm graduating in 9 days?  It does feel good to cross that off my to-do list, considering the facts that I love to cross things off lists and that it's been on there forever.

Part of the process involved telling the nice lady helping me out which college I'll be graduating from in order to pick out the correct colored tassel.  Apparently each college has its own color, which I previously didn't know about.  But anyways, I said "Business College" and she checked her list, and found the correct one.  As I anxiously awaited the announcement of what color tassel I'll be wearing, I found out that I will be wearing the color "drab."  Yep, that's right, drab.  And that's pretty much the only word to describe this color.  Maybe puke could work.

So in 9 days I will proudly walk around in a green cap and gown with a drab colored tassel.  And I couldn't be anymore excited.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

ha :)

Alison said...

good luck! dont trip!

Dilyn said...

haha...i just laughed so hard.

Dana said...

lol i remember when i worked at SBS and had to sort hundreds of tassels and i thought the same thing about drab. who names something that?

i think my color was light blue. social science. not drab. or puke. or brain matter.