Saturday, December 22, 2007

Excitement and Drama on a Saturday Night

It just went final. BYU 17 UCLA 16. BYU punted and downed the ball at the 1 with 2:02 left. Then UCLA's freshman quarterback (replacing the injured senior starter) takes them down the field all the way to the BYU 11. All that's left is 3 seconds and a 28 yard chip shot for the red-hot redshirt freshman kicker. Snap is good, hold is good...and it's blocked! Barely tipped actually, and the kick barely falls short. Game over. BYU wins.

So why am I posting about this? Because I picked BYU in my College Bowl Pick'em, and gave them 29 confidence points. I'm back in the hunt!

My guess on the percentage of people that read this that know what I'm talking about and/or actually care about what I'm talking about: 25%

No comments: