Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What did you do today?

I did a lot today, including climbing a mountain.  On the mountain behind camp, past the repelling send-off, up another 150-200 feet, is a bunch of crosses sitting on the very top of the mountain.  So me and a few others decided to go check it out.  What transpired and resulted from the next 50 minutes of our life, through all the snow, ice, dirt, crawling, spontaneous snow ball fights, and hoping we don't slide down a mountain to our death, was in a word: awesome.  I'm pretty sure it's best view possible around here (although I'm hoping Property Staff tells me otherwise) and it was lots of fun making the trek.  We had great conversation and challenged our bodies in ways that none of us lazy bums have done lately.  

I didn't bring my camera cord, so you'll have to wait 10 or so more days to see them.  But it was incredible.

I hope you did something extraordinary today.  If you didn't, do it tomorrow

No comments: