Monday, January 12, 2009

Second Impressions

I walk past the same view of the mountains at least 3 times a day, and every time, the look different.  I'm looking at the same view of the same mountains, yet God causes my eyes to see something new and spectacular concerning His creation.  (I'll spare you having to look at these *similar* pictures, I think it's one of those "you gotta be here" type things).

One of the things I appreciate about being here for New Staff Training is reevaluating and re-thinking several aspects of Jesus and ministry that I have previously considered "mastered" or "no longer worth long periods of thought."  God has so much out here for me and the rest of staff - that has been so abundantly obvious over these few days we've been here.

God has so much out there for us all, all the time, in every place.  That's cool.

No comments: