Saturday, January 10, 2009

Frontier Ranch


To the few, the proud, the...readers of my blog,

Not sure how many of you are out there still (if you are, leave a comment and say hi!).  I've been doggin' it on the blogging front as of late.  Life has been happening a lot lately and blogging about it hasn't really been the priority.  Anyways.

Right now I'm sitting in the designated computer lab at Frontier Ranch, imo the most beautiful Young Life camp there is.  There isn't a cloud in the sky and the sun really illuminates the snow-peaked mountains in the distance.  Kind of like this (going left to right):



I'm here for New Staff Training.  There's over 240 people here for a week training for new staff (thus the name).  It's great.  I'm going to try and update my blog with random stuff and pictures while I'm here.  Thus far, it's been awesome being right in the middle of such beauty, as well as awesome fellowship with 240+ like-minded people.  

Here are the top 3 (slightly) embarassing activities that resulted in me short of breath:

3. Walking up a 20 foot hill
2. Playing a game of ping-pong (though it was very competitive)
1. eating breakfast this morning (I was really hungry)

1 comment:

Alison said...

hey,
if you see ken while your there tell him i said HEEEEYY!!

and keep putting up pictures of CO its so pretty therei want to move there!